Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Von Uzbek

Here's my creature that I designed for Quick Sketch during week three. This is just the profile pose I used to finalize my design. I'll post a more dynamic pose soon.


And here's the description I wrote for it. I wrote it in about five minutes before class, so it's not the greatest. And yes, it's supposed to be a slight caricature of myself:


Name: Von Uzbek



Overview: The Von Uzbek is an aggressive, fearless, and short-tempered creature that lurks in swampy environments. This species is extremely intelligent and stealthy, allowing it to ambush its prey quite easily. When threatened, the Von Uzbek rises to its full height of 6 to 8 feet, turns a dark shade of red, and lets out a piercing scream that brings sudden death to its victims.



Keywords: Vicious, Looming, Crazed


Attributes:

Height - Females: 5 ft when hunched over; 8 ft when fully extended
; Males: 3 ft when hunched over, 6 ft when fully extended
Weight - 200 - 400 lbs

Environment - Swampy Regions

Prey - Being a carnivore, the Von Uzbek will eat any species that it can overpower

Predators - Any species that is able to overpower the Von Uzbek

No comments:

Post a Comment