Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Not-So-Undisclosed Santa

So, my good friends and I decided to do a Secret Santa together. Except, it was only secret for about 30 minutes. We wanted to know who each other got too badly to keep it a secret. I got my friend, David (whose blog you can check out via a link on this page - David Talaski). David likes Pugs a lot, so I wanted to draw him and myself as if we were Pugs. David is wearing the hat, and I am screaming at him. This drawing fits our personalities quite well, if you know us. The David Pug is supposed to look shocked, but he also ended up looking kind of dumb because of his expression. That was not my intention, but I think it makes it even a bit more humorous. I can't wait to give this drawing to David today!


Pen and colored pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment