Friday, January 20, 2012

POW Fest 2012

The short stop-motion film I worked on in college, "The Box Game" was accepted into the 2012 Portland Oregon Women's Film Festival! In order to submit a film to this festival, it had to be directed or co-directed by a woman (myself). I am proud to say that we had 6 women in lead positions on our stop-motion film crew! The festival happens at the Hollywood Theater in Portland, Oregon from March 8-11. I'm not sure what day my film plays yet, but it will be screened during the animation portion of the festival.

I am pretty excited about this one. I felt a rush of excitement when I read the e-mail during my lunch break at work today :)

Here's a still from the short. Trivia: That's a painting of me on the wall in the background.



No comments:

Post a Comment